Domestic Passengers should please arrive at the airport at least 90 MINUTES prior to your scheduled departure time. International passengers should please arrive at the airport THREE (03) HOURS prior to your scheduled departure time. When going through security, please have your personal identification National Identity Card (CNIC) or valid passport along with printed copy of web-ticket before entering Airport restricted area for necessary verification.
Online Credit Card Purchase
Terms and Conditions
1. A passenger who has made online booking(s)/Ticketing (whether for his/her travel alone or for a group of persons traveling with him/her) using his/her own credit card is required to be a part of traveling party.
2. Customers must present the CREDIT CARD used for online purchase, National Identity Card or Passport along with printed copy of web-ticket to PIA airport check-in staff at the time of check-in.
3. Customers may get desired changes in reservations upon verification of original credit card used for online purchase, National Identity Card or Passport along with printed web ticket at PIA ticket offices and payment of all applicable charges. Re-routing & splitting online reservations are not allowed.
4. If passengers wish to take refund, he/she must cancel the reservation through PIA Contact Center at 111-786-786 (or International Toll Free numbers) and send an e-mail to PIA web refund unit at KHIWTPK@PIAC.AERO with web ticket receipt and last four digits of credit card.
5. Pakistan International Airlines reserves the right to deny boarding who does/do not comply with PIA’s laid-down policies/requirements without any liability accruing to Pakistan International Airline whatsoever.
6. Please contact your credit card issuing bank in case of any additional charges in your statement or rejection of online transaction.
7. All discounts on selected international routes for students, senior citizens and blind passengers are offered at PIA ticket offices only.
8. Terms and conditions and/or other information including but not limited to penalties, free baggage allowances, refunds and changes in reservations provided through this website may be updated, amended, changed or removed by PIA at anytime and without further notice to you.
9. By using PIA’s web ticketing service you agree to be bound by the latest version of such terms/conditions/information & documents. Customers may alternatively access our website link Conditions & Penalties for updated information pertaining to cancellations, changes in reservations & baggage allowance.
10. Please ensure that you re-read and review the terms/conditions/information & documents every time you use PIA’s web ticketing services.
11. Applicable advance tax applied on domestic tickets is non-refundable.
Your cooperation will be appreciated for your own security and prevention of credit card fraud.
Change of Booking
· Change of booking is allowed on Web tickets (*Conditions apply).
· Web tickets are Non-transferable, Non-endorsable & Non re-routable.
· All un-utilized Web Tickets are acceptable for refund as per PIA refund policies (*Conditions & Charges may apply).
Terms and Conditions
Bookings made online are temporary and must be purchased from nearest PIA Ticket Office. Please visit nearest PIA Ticket office along with system generated booking confirmation email (sent to your email address at the end of online booking) or print a copy of itinerary upon completion of booking, to make the payment and avoid cancellation. Please note that the reservation will not be considered as confirmed unless a valid ticket is purchased.
For bookings made on the day of flight departure, please complete ticket purchase either within the purchase time limit of up to six hours or at least four hours before scheduled departure time of flight (whichever is earlier).
Please remember to carry the following documents at Airport for verification at the time of Check-in:
1. Original Credit Card used for Web Ticket Purchase.
2. Computerized National ID Card (CNIC) or valid Passport.
3. Printout of Web ticket receipt or E-ticket confirmation receipt sent to passengers email address.
For any further inquiry, please feel free to call our toll free phone numbers, depending upon your location:
· Domestic Queries Only - 111-786-786
· USA/Canada Queries - 1-800-578-6786
· UK Queries - 800-587-1023
· Saudi Arabia Queries - 800-844-0524
· U.A.E Queries - 8000-441-1270.
· France Queries - 0800-90-5350.
(Click here to view) Conditions of Contract & Other Important Notices
(Click here to view) Conditions & Penalties